You rely on your technology to streamline operations and to service your clients effectively.
Managed Services guarantees that your technology is always working for you.
Why Consider Managed IT?
Gain the peace of mind that your unique technology requirements are being met at a price tag that fits your budget.
MANAGED NETWORK SERVICES
As your business evolves so do the requirements of providing connectivity to the services needed by your employees and customers. Employees are requiring more mobility and different types of connectivity to do their jobs effectively and efficiently. Customers aren’t only interfacing with your business during the business day, but when it’s convenient for them. With these increased requirements the technology of your organization needs to be accessible at all times, and network downtime is not an option. This is why Managed IT for the network is a must.Read more
Desktops can be tricky to manage and difficult to troubleshoot when problems occur. Your team needs to do more with less and it would take an expensive and senior team of IT experts to monitor and maintain your desktops if you were to hire within. That is why Qubit Managed Desktop is an attractive alternative to in-house desktop management because it creates a stable, safe, and worry-free environment that makes it easy for your team to onboard new employees and conduct business while gaining all the advantages of a fully supported and highly optimized desktop at an affordable price. The Qubit Managed Desktop includes support of Microsoft 365, remote network monitoring and management, endpoint protection and turnkey implementation.Read more
QUBIT NETWORK’S MANAGED SERVICES
We take pride in measuring the service and solutions that we implement, and how we deliver it. Let us help you leverage technology to help you do your job better.
Advantages of Managed Network Services:
· Control Operating Costs of Entire IT Network
· Proactive Network Maintenance and Issue Prevention
· Enhanced Network Security
· Enables a High Level of Network Availability
· Improved Quality of Service (QoS)
· Maximized Performance and Increased Productivity
Managed Network Services Includes:
- Managed Firewall equipped with:
- 4G LTE Failover
- Intrusion detection & prevention
- Web content filtering
- VPN functionality
- Managed Network Switches
- Managed Wireless Access Points
- Managed Power & Battery Backups
- Managed Server Solutions
- Managed Onsite & Offsite Backups
- Complete turnkey installation
- Onsite and/or remote support
- 24/7 emergency support
Managed Workplace includes these key components:
- Microsoft 365
- Endpoint Protection
- Remote Monitoring & Management
- Turnkey Implementation & Support
Microsoft 365 is an integrated solution that brings together best-in-class productivity tools, security, and device management capabilities for small to medium-sized businesses. This includes:
- Stay up-to-date with the latest versions of Office. This includes Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and more
- Consistent user experiences since all users will have the same versions of Office.
- Manage your files from anywhere with 1TB of OneDrive cloud storage
- Guard against unsafe attachments, suspicious links, and other malware
- Connect with customers and coworkers using Outlook and Exchange
- Get upgraded to Windows 10 Pro from Windows 7, 8 and 8.1 Pro
- Manage new PCs and devices faster and more easily than ever
- Peace of mind knowing that your business is running on the world’s best business software’s infrastructure
Endpoint protection, or endpoint security, is a general term that describes cybersecurity services for network endpoints, like laptops, desktops, smartphones, tablets, servers, and virtual environments. These services include antivirus and antimalware, web filtering, and more. Endpoint protection helps businesses keep critical systems, intellectual property, customer data, employees, and guests safe from ransomware, phishing, malware, and cyber attacks. Our offering includes:
- Multi-vector protection. Protects against threats across email, browsers, files, URLs, ads, apps, and more in real time.
- Deep learning intelligence. Uses a layered approach to global threat intelligence to continually refine and enhance classification accuracy.
- Zero-hour security. Uses advanced behavioral heuristics to identify and protect against never-before-seen threats
- Industry-leading efficacy. Secures endpoints with 100% efficacy over a 24-hour period.
- Fast deployment & scans. Small endpoint client agent deploys and scans in seconds and is always up-to-date, without bulky updates or definitions.
- No conflicts. Runs alongside other security software. No need to uninstall existing protection just to give us a try.
- No reimaging. Uses journaling and rollback features to restore files to their uninfected state, so you don’t have to reimage.
Remote Monitoring & Management
Remote Monitoring and Management (RMM) is a modern approach to IT maintenance, monitoring, and support. This IT solution is used to prevent disaster from hitting your IT systems. This includes:
- Minimize Downtime by alerting clients of possible problems before they are happening & having the ability for issues to be fixed remotely, downtime can be averted.
- By being aware of problems and ahead of downtime & having the ability for issues to be fixed remotely, clients stay more productive.
- Reduced Costs either by fixing known issues themselves, or allowing to fix issues remotely, clients support costs are decreased.
Turnkey Implementation & Support
We include a complete and turnkey implementation of our solution. Our engineers will handle all aspects of the conversion of your systems. This will ease your mind, increase productivity, and reduce downtime. Following the implementation support, unlimited support is provided through our Qubit Partner Plan (QPP).
- 24/7 Support
- Remote Monitoring
- Remote Support
- Remote Back-up
- Onsite Support